- Conference services
- Notary public
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Interior corridor
- Exercise facility
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Physically challenged facilities Due to the historic nature of the building our Breakfast Room is exempt from wheelchair accessibility. Our staff is available to deliver your breakfast to your room. Just call us and let us know what you would like to enjoy.
- Complimentary coffee
- Complimentary newspaper
- Telephone available
- Discounted tickets to Universal Studios, Disneyland® Resort, City tours and star home tours.
- High-speed Internet access
- Sun Country EV electric car charging stations
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus sunset plaza hotel in Los Angeles.
Conveniently located, the best western plus sunset plaza hotel in Los Angeles, California is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.094855 / Latitude: -118.372675
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 405. Take Sunset Boulevard east to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel.
From: Highway 101. Take Sunset Boulevard west to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel.
From: Interstate 10. Take La Cienega north to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel.
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Dodger Stadium in Chavez Ravine
Also known as Chavez Ravine, Dodger Stadium was opened in 1962, and is the third oldest park in Major League Baseball.
Home to the Los Angeles Dodgers since opening day, the stadium neighbors downtown Los Angeles, and is the largest ballpark in terms of seating capacity – coming in at 56, 000 seats.
Dodger Stadium is used for large concerts and movie sets, along with baseball games for the people of Los Angeles. Enjoy your time at Dodger Stadium, one of the premier Major League Baseball venues. The MLB season begins its regular season in early April – buy your tickets now.
With beautiful, manicured grounds, the historic Greystone Mansion is a delightful respite from the urban excitement of the Los Angeles area. Greystone Mansion is open only for special events, however the park grounds are open daily unless otherwise reserved. The drive in from downtown LA is quick.
Grab a picnic lunch and head up Loma Vista Drive for a stroll through two of the public areas on the grounds. Greystone Mansion is a registered historical landmark surrounded by over 18 acres of parkland. Enjoy the carefully manicured and maintained formal gardens and fountain as well as the inner courtyard area and pool. If you need a break from the big city, this is the place.
PC Baltimore Hotel in Los Angeles, California
Entertainment Memorabilia ()
You might also like:
Los Angeles, California Postcard
Entertainment Memorabilia (Old Postcards)
Located at 8822 Cynthia Street West Hollywood, CA 90069, La Petit Hotel's phone number is (310) 854-1114.