Disclaimer: None of the title is made up. All titles exist for real and are so for the ease of audience (at least the creators think so).
1. Bride and Prejudice - Balle Balle! Amritsar to L.A.
Keep calm and do Balle balle on a Sunday sunday.
2. Captain America, The First Avenger - Kaptaan Amrica, Pehla Pratishodhi
Don't take it quite literally bro!
3. Captain America, The Winter Soldier - Captain America, Maha Dabangg.
Alright, I take my words back.
4. Ratatouille - Bindaas Baavarchi!
Rat-a-too-ee bole toh Bindaas Khaanaa banane ka. Samjhaa kya Mamu!!
5. Iron Man 3 - Faulaadi Rakshak
Best Iron Man ever, J.A.R.V.I.S confirms.
6. Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Mr. & Mrs. Sharma
Now I know, why Sharma ji ka Beta whom my parents keep referring to is so effing smart.
7. Tomb Raider - Jaabaanz Hassena
And here comes, Mrs. Sharma. Quoting Lady Gaga here, "Applause, applause, applause".
8. Up - Udan Chh00!
9. Zero Dark Thirty - Mission Osama Bin Laden
Because we love it giving simple & straight.
10. Gulliver's Travels - Bade Navab, Chhote Ustaad
I am happy they didn't name it Bade Miya toh Bade Miya, Chhote Miya SubhanAllah!!
11. Django Unchained - Khatron Ke Khiladi
Guess what, we are craving for a Tarantinoesque Akshay Kumar movie.
12. Smurfs - Neele Natkhat
Masti Me doobe, Nele Ajoobe! Great rhyming there.
13. Forbidden Kingdom - Vishwa Yudh
How in the world, Forbidden Kingdom got translated to World War? _/\_
14. John Carter - Brahmhand ka Param Yodha
After the World, we will now target the Universe. Watch out, Spoilers there.
15. Avengers - Angaarey Bane Sholay
Yes, I was curious about, what happens after
You might also like: