Listening Devices available
Accessible to Disabled Audiences
- 11:20am, 2:05pm, 4:50pm, 7:35pm, 10:20pm
- 1:30pm, 6:45pm
- 10:20am, 4:05pm, 9:40pm
- 11:35am, 2:45pm, 5:45pm, 8:55pm
- 9:50am, 1:10pm, 4:15pm, 7:25pm, 10:15pm
- 10:10am, 1:05pm, 4:10pm, 7:20pm, 10:25pm
- 11:40am, 2:40pm, 5:40pm, 8:40pm
- 10:15am, 4:30pm, 10:35pm
- 1:20pm, 7:30pm
- 9:20am, 12:20pm, 3:20pm, 7:40pm, 10:40pm
- 12:15pm, 3:40pm, 7:05pm, 10:30pm
- 12:30pm, 3:50pm, 7:15pm, 10:35pm
- 12:35pm, 6:55pm
- 12:50pm, 4:00pm, 7:10pm, 10:45pm
- 9:35am, 12:45pm, 3:45pm, 6:50pm, 10:00pm
- 9:15am, 12:25pm, 3:30pm, 7:00pm, 10:10pm
- 10:30am, 1:55pm, 5:20pm, 8:50pm
- 9:55am, 4:20pm, 9:55pm
- 12:40pm, 3:25pm, 6:10pm, 9:00pm
User reviews on Cinemark Allen 16
- This is not the only Movie Theater in McKinney, its a BIG upgrade from the original theater off of 380, (guess the commenter above hasn't been around McKinney long.
This theater has friendly staff, comfortable seats, and great location.
- Easy to get to. Normally never a big crowd...a big plus. Found seats and threaters comfortable, clean and safe. Do not think the quality of the projections are as bad as some indicate. Never seen a "flicker". Go there once a month and have had no problems. Its a normal theater by most standards. Certainly not on overly collossal theater. Just as nice as Stonebriar, Legacy or Tinseltown without the crowds.
This is a brand new theater. They used the bottom of the line projectors. They are out of focus a lot. Everyone I know gets a headache watching movies there because of the flicker these projectors give off. It's almost like staring into a strobe light. The seats are uncomfortable. There are no larger screening rooms (all are cookie cutter). Reall y low budget for the same price as the big fancy theaters. I live 2 miles from this theater but we now drive the extra 6 miles to the Legacy theaters. The only reason this theater is doing well now is because it is the only one close to McKinney in one of the fastest growing areas in Texas (Craig Ranch). I hope someone will put in a real theater someday.
Movie Star Homes: The Famous to the Forgotten
Book (Santa Monica Press)
You might also like:
POSTCARD 152 - SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA .. from Hibiscus Express
Office Product (POSTCARD 152 - SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA - The Third Street Promenade is an area where one can find everything, great shopping, dining or take in a movie at one of the many theaters. It's an area that you don't want to miss.)